After 3-4 months on working on her car, Percy finally got her Timber Coupe!
Today, when Percy first logged on, she found a Timber Coupe Design going for 4,800 gold on the Auction House and she bought it. 🙂
After that, Percy headed to the Pawnfrost Peaks in Rookborne to complete a quest she got after crafting the car. It was to deliver a pack of tofu within two minutes, while driving down a steep slope!
She also got this neat title called “Delivery Not Included”. (From the “Initial D” anime)
Percy also did a trade run with three honey packs in Falcorth to Solis to see how she would fare if she did it regularly.
The car goes quite fast downhill and makes it harder to control, but the control is much more easier than going downhill on a longboard.
Also… If you ever find yourself flipped over in a car, desummon it, or if you have a friend nearby, ask them to hold the packs while you resummon the car.
There’s also about 5-6 songs you can play with the “Play Music” button in the car.
Now let’s get to the good stuff… The Archeage KR 2.9 update notes!
Archeage KR 2.9 Notes
This update will primarily focus on castles, as well as the tier 7 Obsidian armor and some other little things. Here’s the page where I got it from!
(warning, this will be picture heavy)
번영하라! 정복자들 (New things for castle owners)
- 영지의 성장 – New Buildings for Claimed Territory
- Certain buildings, like mansions, can be remodeled to have three levels.
- You can now add buildings that are made for a specific purpose, like a market, warehouse, etc.
- The guild leaders/nation leaders who own castles in Auroria can raise a special pet that can only be obtained by them.
- Even if you are not in a guild that has a castle, you can obtain coins (Lord’s Coins?) by participating in helping the guilds/nations that have castles grow.
- 국가의 완성 – Working on your Country (Auroria Territory)
- XLGames has reworked the Player Nation feature. Player Nations are different from the Haranyan and Nuian nations, like the Pirate Nation. A Player Nation can consist of people from different factions, so it is possible to have all four races in the same nation.
- There is a new UI for the creation/management of a Player Nation.
- There may be more areas opening in Auroria, depending on how many castles are owned.
- There will be a capability to create allies with other nations.
- There is a special costume only the leader of each nation can wear. (Has a crown, suit, and a long cloak.)
- 공성전 개선 – Improved Sieges
- There will be a change with bidding on siege scrolls.
- A special buff (that can increase in power, like guild buffs) will be added.
- If a nation wins a siege, the number of Lord’s Coins they earn increases depending on the number of buildings in the castle ground.
- There are modifications to the walls of a castle.
- 창공의 지배자 와이번 – Wyvern Mount
- This dragon is a mount, and is given to the best nation’s leader.
고전하라! 새로운 목표 (New Bosses, Obsidian gear)
- 흑요석 7 단계 – Tier 7 Obsidian
- Created in one of the special buildings for a nation, the seventh tier of Obsidian Armor is very strong and powerful.
- 복수의 사자 이슈타르 – Last boss in the Dungeon “Garden of the Feast”
- The last and most difficult boss of this dungeon will be released.
- 카둠 – New World Boss
- Summoned world boss (like Calamitous Vyvara or Jola the Cursed).
- 신규 랭킹과 매칭 – New Ranking Matches
- A new system will be put into place for arenas that will match a score you have, to make it more fair.
- This score depends on how many wins/losses you have had in the arena, and it can go down if you lose an arena match.
- The bigger the difference is between your arena score and another’s, it is unlikely that you will be matched against them.
경험히리! 더 편하게 (Quality of Life Improvements)
- 장비 도감 – Encyclopedia of Equipment
- This “encyclopedia” can show a lot of your equipment at once. It also organizes by category, such as the different types of weapons you have.
- 연기학개론 – New Emotes
- They include pointing an arrow, being frightened, wiping/scrubbing with a towel, grumbling, being drunk, acting like a guard, sweeping the floor, digging with a shovel, and thinking.
- 가방 획장 – Increasing Inventory Size
- You can now increase your inventory size to 150 slots.
- 장제 초승돌 – Refined Lucid Lunagems
- You can now craft Refined Lucid Lunagems (tier 3), which are like the Refined (Vivid) Lunagems.
누려라! 신규콘텐트 (Additional Content)
- 푸른 자붕 창고 – Blue Warehouse
- You can store 10 trade packs at the base of the warehouse and some storage chests on each level.
- 신규 가구 추가 – New Housing Features and Furniture
- Added ladder items, rugs/carpets, and other furniture.
- 신규 거주 지역-섬 – New Islands to live on
- Residential islands in the Golden Sea (Halcyona Gulf?) and the Lost Sea (Castaway Strait?) will be added.
I think that wraps up this post. For this post, I have used Google Translate and an online Korean keyboard. The pictures under the update information section are from the Archeage KR’s website. Hope you find this information useful! What are you looking forward to in the 2.9 update?