I’ve recently started playing AA again (about 1.5 months ago) so I decided I’ll tell y’all what’s been up.
- I’m learning Korean (finally)! As of right now, I’ve only gotten down about half of the alphabet, but I hope that within a year, I won’t have to use Google Translate as much. (In other words – more accurate info!)
- Additionally, I’m trying to hop on ArcheAge Japan to see if I can find interesting statistics or people there. Oh, and I’ll tackle the Japanese language after I can comprehend Korean okay-ish.
- One big thing I’m going to do is to switch my education from public to self-studies/homeschooling. With this, I can delve deeply into subjects I’m interested in! I am hoping that I can do ArcheAge-related projects as well! (This will be for the last two years of high school!) I’m doing research on it now, and how to withdraw myself from the public school system. I think it will be great!
- Going back to Korean language-learning, I have read your comments on that post I published a while back 🙂 I’ll try out the things you’ve recommended.
- If anyone is interested in mentoring/tutoring me in Korean, it will be much appreciated 🙂 Penpals and Skype friends are welcome too! If you play ArcheAge as well, that’s even better!
- Aaaaand going back to the homeschooling thing… I hope I can go to one of the PAX East events to use my growing journalism skills :3
- And finally, for ArcheAge-related things to put on my blog… Since I’ve practiced using InDesign enough now, I think I’m ready to launch some kind of PDF guide, or eBook 😀 I’ll be adding more guides over the summer, as well as updating information on the ArcheAge Gamepedia (which is a big fixer-upper). If you have any suggestions for guides (related to crafting, leveling, money-making etc), feel free to comment them ^^
One final question for y’all: How have you been these past few months (IRL or in-game)? I hope it’s been going well 🙂
I’ll be sure to post when I reach a milestone in my Korean language-learning adventure, write up a guide, find some interesting info from the Korean site, or get into the JP version… I forsee that this year will be filled with fun, and I can’t wait to get started on all of this!